Tuesday, December 3, 2013

It was a Balmy Kind of Weekend...

And, I'm not definitely not referring to our crazy NC weather!

This time of year is always a flurry of activity in the farm house. Yes, there is Thanksgiving food, Christmas decorating, present buying and cozy family time. But right now, we are focused on making our lovely products for our much anticipated Holiday Open House on December 14th!

It is definitely a true labor of love as ALL of the things we offer to our lovely customers are created from our own personal recipes by hand! There is NO sunshine lavender farm warehouse! I (or a member of my small team) personally touch each and every item. This is why you will probably never see us offer a Black Friday special or Cyber Monday sale. 

This weekend, after our family Thanksgiving fun, I spent my time working away on MANY laverder-ific items...some part of our regular product offerings and some specialty items only offered this time of year.

Two customer favorites that I focused on were the Lavender Lip Balm...



 ...and the Lavender Lotion Balm.



Now it's time to hand label each and every balm!

No comments:

Post a Comment