Friday, October 18, 2013

New Delicious Item in the Works...

Although we are on a quick holiday this weekend, I am still working on a few new ideas and items for the Holiday Open House on December 14th.

One item in particular...

As the weather is starting to turn cooler and the leaves are changing colors, all we crave is a hot cup of love to warm our hands. A cup of love and lavender maybe? I just sampled some this morning with my smoked salmon bagel and all the trimmings.

Are you curious? Well, I can only say that it's NOT coffee but another favorite hot beverage...blended with our own culinary grade lavender. It is quite delicious and I'm excited to pack it up in cute little tins for the year end Celebration!
Just one more teasing picture to end this delicious post...

No comments:

Post a Comment