Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pinterest LOVES Lavender

Who hasn't heard of Pinterest?? If you are one of those few people, let me fill you in with the following excerpt from the Pinterest website- "Pinterest is a virtual pinboard. Pinterest allows you to organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. You can browse pinboards created by other people to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and share their favorite recipes."

Sounds like a boring waste of time, huh? Well, it may be a small time consumer (I refuse to EVER say "waste of time" in regards to Pinterest) but it is NEVER boring! I love it...my friends love it...my family loves it...my acquaintances love it...I don't care who you are, give me a few minutes and Ill be more then happy to fill you in on the gloriousness that is Pinterest!

If you are already a fan, guess what?? Sunshine Lavender Farm has a pinterest account and we add to it frequently! Looking for a good lavender recipe, spa idea, growing tip or just food for your mind, check us out! Make sure to add us to your Pinterest following list for immediate updates.

If you don't have an Pinterest account yet but would like one, email Jennifer and she'll make sure to email you an invite courtesy of Sunshine Lavender Farm!

For a little sneak peak into one of our Pinterest boards titled "Lavender Spa", please follow the lovely links below-






We have also added a "Follow me on Pinterest" link to the right of our blog that will take to directly to the Sunshine Lavender Farm Pinterest boards. We also plan to post frequently via this blog some of our favorite lavender loven pins...won't you join us?

No comments:

Post a Comment